What, pray tell, is the point in saving things for a rainy day, when you can create a moment right now?
I believe in the notion of everyday luxury. I’m talking about buying the best you can afford and using it often. Drink soda from a crystal tumbler, serve a burger on your best china. I dare you protest that it doesn’t taste better.
What brings you joy? Find an answer, and exploit it. We can’t have the best of every little thing, but we can afford to up the ante on a chosen few.
1. flowers give life to a space
2. coffee is always a good idea
3. a handbag will never make you look fat
4. your feet deserve a break from 5 inch heels
5. this multi-purpose wonder makes me feel like a domestic godess
6. wine tastes better when sipped from a magic vessel
7. it’s the closest thing to sleeping on a cloud
8. cuddle time with the beagle is the bestest
9. music should be heard and not seen
10. sensory memory is powerful, and this reeks of Hawaii
11. I couldn’t work, blog, read or rule my universe without it.